The FogKicker for scuba & snorkel masks and swimming goggles.
1. Single coating can prevent fog for multiple dives and swims
2. 10x more water resistant than any other anti-fog on the market
3. Natural, paper based materials and biodegradable
4. Coats on clear and non-irritating
1. Clean lenses and dry before applying
2. Remove cap, twist bottom to release 6-10 drops onto scuba mask, and 2-4 drops to swim goggle
3. Brush a thin coating over the entire surface of lenses
4. Set mask or goggles down on a flat surface and allow coating to thoroughly dry for 30 minutes before use
5. To re-apply, simply clean lenses with wet cloth and repeat steps 2-4.
Full directions are printed on the bottle. Each bottle contains approximately 10 coatings for a dive mask and 15-20 coatings for swim goggles.